#專訪故事:【動畫師 Marc Guardiola】

#專訪故事:【動畫師 Marc Guardiola】

View this post on Instagram

When landscapes will have no more trees and birds to show, this will be the last beautiful thing to watch in the world. – "Clair de lune" is a French poem written by Paul Verlaine in 1869. It is the inspiration for the third and most famous movement of Claude Debussy's 1890 Suite bergamasque. – Antique litography style used to remind us the Art Deco posters from the beginning of last century. This technique requires a different layer pass for each solid ink. Then, the layers are color multiplied and barely offseted so we can see how they interact over the paper. – – – CLAIR DE LUNE (ORIGINAL POEM) Votre âme est un paysage choisi Que vont charmant masques et bergamasques Jouant du luth et dansant et quasi Tristes sous leurs déguisements fantasques. Tout en chantant sur le mode mineur L'amour vainqueur et la vie opportune Ils n'ont pas l'air de croire à leur bonheur Et leur chanson se mêle au clair de lune, Au calme clair de lune triste et beau, Qui fait rêver les oiseaux dans les arbres Et sangloter d'extase les jets d'eau, Les grands jets d'eau sveltes parmi les marbres. – – – MOONLIGHT (ENGLISH VERSION) Your soul is a chosen landscape Where charming masquerades and dancers are promenading, Playing the lute and dancing, and almost Sad beneath their fantastic disguises. While singing in a minor key Of victorious love, and the pleasant life They seem not to believe in their own happiness And their song blends with the moonlight, With the sad and beautiful moonlight, Which sets the birds in the trees dreaming, And makes the fountains sob with ecstasy, The tall slim water streams among the marble statues – – – #MarcGuardiola #landscape #maxon #aftereffects #cinema4d #clairdelune #moonlight #birds #moon #litography #poem #motiongraphics #motiondesign #VFX #filmmaker #3danimation #top #mograph #design #amazing #artwork #debussy #art #beautiful #animation #cg #composition #mograph #howiseedatworld #music – @motiondesigners @motiongraphics_collective @motiongraphics_p @howiseedatworld @beninmadrid @xuxoe @thecolorshift @3d_collection_showcase @3danimationdesign

A post shared by Marc Guardiola (@marc__guardiola) on

我母親向來有一個帶點神秘的〈Clair de lune〉音樂盒。在我很小的時候,我總是在那個音樂盒前呆上許多個小時,完全被這首歌的情感力量所吸引⋯⋯

關於「 Clair de lune」|For “Clair de lune”

1. //當地平線上不再有樹木和小鳥時,這將是世上留存的最後一樣美麗的事物。//這句話真是太美了,它來自你自己還是你在其他地方看到的?|//When landscapes will have no more trees and birds to show, this will be the last beautiful thing to watch in the world.// it’s such a beautiful sentence, is it come from you or you read it somewhere else? 

的確來自我自己,實際上這是我經常會想像的情境⋯⋯
It came from me, indeed. Actually this is something I think very often…

2.你的這段動畫背後有什麼故事嗎?或據你所知,這首歌背後有什麼故事嗎?| Is there any stories behind your animation? Or any stories behind the song itself so far as you know? 

是的。我父親是一位著名畫家,70 年代期間曾在「Equipo Crónica」團隊工作。他曾向我展示一些印刷技術,例如石版畫,於是我嘗試將這種印刷風格融入自己的動畫作品中。在 2020 年,我的目標是用這種風格來深入製作更多動畫作品。關這首歌⋯⋯我母親向來有一個帶點神秘的〈Clair de lune〉音樂盒。在我很小的時候,我總是在那個音樂盒前呆上許多個小時,完全被這首歌的情感力量所吸引。
Yes. My father was a famous painter who worked in ‘Equipo Crónica’ team during the decade of 70s. He showed me some printing techniques like the lithograph which I tried to evoque in my animation style. For 2020 my aim is to go deeper with this look with other animations. About the song… my mother has always had a little secret music box with that song. Since I was a very little child, I’ve always spent many hours in front of that box totally charmed by the emotional power of this song.

3.縮略圖上的女巫是誰?她為什麼不出現在動畫中?|Who is the witch on the thumbnail? Why isn’t she appear on the animation?

哇!不知道,實際上不是巫婆。一定是錯覺!!即使現在我也看不到她!
Wow! No idea, it wasn’t any witch, actually. It must have been an optical effect!! even now I can’t see her!

關於你|For your own story

4.你從事數碼藝術和動畫工作多久了?除了這些工作,你還有甚麼項目正在進行?|How long have you been working on digital art and animation? Beside these, do you work on any other projects?

我是自由身動畫設計師及影片導演,為西班牙不同客戶及製作公司服務。我自1997年開始擔任平面設計師,但在2010年購買了我第一部數碼單眼相機(單反)後,便開始了影片製作,直到今天。
I work as a freelance motion designer and video director for several clients and production companies in Spain. I started as a graphic designer in 1997, but in 2010 bought my first DSLR camera and started with video production until today. 

5.試形容自己的插畫風格。|Try to describe your style.

魔幻現實主義。
Magic realism.

6. 每天的時間怎樣分配?|What is your typical day like?

上午 9 點帶孩子上學,上午 9 :15 與同事一起喝咖啡, juananvm 是其中一位,saponiak也是我的同事⋯⋯然後我們開始工作直到大約晚上7點。
9am children to school. 9:15 coffee with work colleagues juananvm is one of them, and also saponiak⋯⋯ and then start until 19h approximately.

7.靈感來自何處?|Where do you get your inspiration?

我們每天早上在飲咖啡的時間進行創意會議,還會到互聯網了解最新的動畫技術。
We make creative meetings during coffee every day. And get up to date in technical issues on the internet.

8.工作時聽甚麼音樂?| What kind of music do you listen to when you work?

通常我們會聽以幽默為主的電台節目,有時還會聽 Radio3(西班牙國家公共頻道)。
Normally we use to listen to radio podcasts of humor. Also, Radio3 (spanish national public channel)

9. 講一個你印象最深刻的故事|Tell us a story/ experience that is most memorable to you.

去年,我們華倫西亞的本地電視台 ÀPunt 重新開播,開始了一個新時代,我被選中製作該台新聞節目的前奏,那是一整天中最重要的時刻,也是最受關注的時刻。這對我來說是一個很大的榮譽。
Last year our local tv in Valencia (ÀPunt channel), started a new era, with a re-opening. I was the one chosen for the news program intro, which is the most important moment of the day, and the most seen. That’s been a big honor for me.

10.如果有一張機票/船票,你想去甚麼地方?|If you have an airline/ ferry ticket, where would you like to go? Why?

我幾乎走遍全世界,但仍未去過日本。我強烈希望去那裡。這個國家,它的人民和文化確實吸引了我。
I’ve been almost around the whole world, but to Japan. I strongly wish to go there. The country, its people and culture really seduce me.

11. 如果下世要變成動物,想變成甚麼?|What kind of animal you would like to become in your next life? Why?

任何可以飛的動物,相信原因很明顯。
Whatever that can fly, for obvious reasons

12. 你最不欣賞/最欣賞哪一位插畫家?|Which illustrator do you admire/despise the most?

對我來說,Ash Thorp是我最欣賞的環境創作者,Charlie Davis則是我最欣賞的插畫家。
For me Ash Thorp as ambience maker, and Charlie Davis as illustrator.

喜歡 Marc Guardiola 的作品和故事嗎? 來追蹤他的 instagram 吧!